For over 65 years, Arriscraft has manufactured stone for commercial and residential projects using a unique process.. The natural process technology began in the 1950s and which it has continued to enhance and refine ever since. Headquartered in Cambridge, Ontario, with an additional facilities in Georgia, USA. A dolomitic limestone (aka dolostone) quarry located in Ontario.
- Unique blending and production technology produces stone with
- Natural colors, textures and shapes
- Low absorption
- High density
- No cement or chemical additives
- Common masonry requirements leads to design flexibility, durability and affordability
- Lifetime Product Warranty
- Custom colors available
- Consistent color throughout the entire stone
More information can be found on the Arriscraft website at http://www.arriscraft.com/
With its classic style, Laurier Building Stone combines clean lines and a rocked finish for an elegant result. Combining colors can offer a traditional look, while more subtle selections offer a grand sophisticated appeal.